Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tempting Tuesday - Feeling Better Through Sex

Hey all,

Since I'm still feeling rocky, I thought I'd talk about something a little odd.

Can you feel better through sex? Can playing doctor make the illness go away?

Could the saying "Feed a cold, starve a fever mean something sexy and erotic if you moved a few words around and added a toy or two?

I did some googling and this is what I found. Check out these sites to answer the about questions!

http://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/relationships/couples/SexBeautyAndWellbeing.asp


http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/features/article591266.ece

I was told by a friend that when she is sick, she loves it when her partner gives her oral sex. She said she doesn't want to do anything too physical, but just relaxing while her lover takes care of her makes her feel 100% better fast.

Same goes with toys. I know for myself that I don't want to do a lot of moving when I'm sick, but I won't say no to a treat with a vibrator and some cuddling afterwards.

Now, those are some of the fun ways to deal with being sick, but here are some of the more romantic normal ways...

I know for myself that when I'm sick all I want to do is rest, but Jonathon is very good at making me feel better. Here are some of the things he will do for me.

1) Feeds me. Even if I don't feel like eating, he makes sure I don't go hungry.

2) Gives me a foot massage. I know some say massages aren't good when you're sick, but I love it. When I'm feeling really bad, he will rub my head and feet until I fall asleep.

3) Takes care of business. He tries to make sure everything I usually do is done. That way I'm not worrying about things when I should be worrying about my health.

Anyway, I'm off to take another nap. I'm already tired and I just got up. LOL

Hugs, and see you on Saturday for a fun post!


CJ England
Never anger an elf... we have very long memories.





No comments: