Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Kissing Around the World

Hey all,

I'm back from my weekend with some news about this blog.  Due to the way Jonathon's days off are going, I think I'm going to change the days I blog.  At least for a while.  Instead of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I'm going to start blogging on Sunday and Thursday.  That way I'll usually be here when it publishes and I can interact a little quicker.

So, starting this next Sunday, and going forward from the 16th on, I'll do only twice a week.  That may change once we're out of Switzerland, but then my daughter comes to visit and who knows what will happen then.  LOL

Anyway,  I thought today I'd share some of the places I've been.  For as long as we've been married, we do kissin' pictures in special areas I want to remember.  Some are silly...others are beautiful, but I've never regretted a single kiss.


My latest kissin' pic.  In the UNESCO vineyards on the banks of Lake Geneva, Switzerland.  These are the most amazing acres of farmland I've ever experienced.

Next is one we took at Guall Park in Barcelona, Spain.  One of my favorite places made even better by my sweet baboo's lips!  LOL
 
And here is one we took a long time ago when we were living in Australia.  You can see it's a scanned pic.  The original was taken looooong before digital.  We are standing on the beach in Queensland just before we headed off to go on a night dive.

One of the most interesting places on the planet, and one I'd love to see again.  Ankgor Wat in Cambodia is huge, impressive and very romantic for those who dream dreams.

You can see where this is...The Great Wall of China.  We loved it here and sharing a kiss at the top of the mountain made it even better!

I was laughing while this pic was taken.  Back in the early days of our marriage when we visited the swamp and were taking this picture, I felt something tickle my foot.  Of course I thought an alligator had come to call.  LOL  But it was Jonathon trying to scare me.  So I was snickering at myself as the picture was snapped.

Another amazing place in China.  Xian, where the terracotta soldiers forever stand at attention.  When you walk inside the biggest building for the first time, you stand in awe.

And this picture was taken in a park in Singapore.  It had a treetop walk which allowed you to look out over the jungle.  We saw monkeys, exotic birds and huge monitor lizards.  Another amazing place to kiss your sweetie!!!

And I'll leave you with one of my all time favorite pics.  Remember I told you Jonathon proposed to me in Northern Island?  Well, we renewed our vows at Gretna Green in Scotland.  I'm so lucky.  I'm married to a very romantic man.

Which picture was your favorite?  Do you have a special "thing" to do to remember someplace special?  Let me know in the comments below!

I'll be back on Sunday with another fun blog for everyone!

Hugs to all,

CJ England
 http://www.cjengland.com/home/domeafavor100x154.jpg
Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CJsaysFollowYourDreams/

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I liked the Great Wall of China photo best. Nothing special I do, but in each unique city I take photos of cool doors and then do a scrapbook page of all the doors.

Phylis said...

I like all of them! lol I like seeing the older ones but if I have to pick a favorite it would be the last one. Renewing your vows, in kilts etc! Priceless!

Kellie Kamryn said...

How fantastic! I'm a hopeless romantic so this I loved. :)

CJ England said...

Suzanne, I take pics of doors and windows, too. Some of them are amazing. I want to do a slideshow...if I clone myself and have 60 more hours a week! LOL

CJ England said...

I love that one, too, Phylis. *sigh* Such a wonderful memory.

CJ England said...

Thanks, Kellie. Glad you liked it.

Ray said...

I don't know how many books I've read about a race to Gretna Green to get there before being robbed by highway men. All of these are great pics.

I like the one in Queensland because of the water in the background.

CJ England said...

And it was because of all those romantic books we renewed our vows at Gretna Green!