Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Want More Mylari Chronicles?

Hey all,

I've got a surprise for all of you. One I think many of you will be very happy about.  What is it, you ask?  Well, the subject line should have given it away.

I've got a brand new Mylari Chronicles story just for you!!!  WooHoo!!!

That's right.  Calion and Talia are back with a fun glimpse into their lives after the end of Eyes of Fire. One of many short stories to come based on my published works, it will be available only to those who get my newsletters.

So, if you're a Mylari Chronicles: Eyes of Fire fan, now's your chance to step back through the myst and into the world of elves, orcs, talking horses and magical trees.

To sign up for my newsletter, please fill in the SIGN UP FOR CJ'S NEWSLETTER subscription box at the left top of my blog. 

 Or try this link...  

And of course, the free stories aren't all the newsletter has to offer.  There are reviews, pictures of my travels, interviews, updates of my monthly releases, contests and much, much more. All it takes is a click and you're part of my dreams and imaginings!

I hope to see you there.

See you on Friday,

Hugs,
CJ England












Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/warrior/morethanawarrior.htm

No comments: