Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Bit of Fun, A Bit of Fluff

Hey all,

Since I don't have any releases until the middle of next month, I thought today, I'd do a fun log with some of the humorous memes and pics I've seen lately. Enjoy!!!

Every dog owner understands this! 

In honor of Saint Patty's Day

A total hoot!

*snort*

Obviously any time is a good time for a Snickers break!


Hope one of these made you smile.  Have an awesome Tuesday!!!


Until next time!

CJ England









Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com/wanderingstar/whathappensinmexico.htm

1 comment:

Phylis said...

LOL on that last one! Just started the third book in your Wandering Star series! I bought all three so I could read them all in a row. I know they don't need to be...:) I enjoyed reading the first two again! I usually have the dilemma with your stories in that I want to read them but I don't want them to end. I have to ration! LOL Look forward to more in this series!