Friday, October 14, 2016

There’s No Place Like Home... Except Grandma’s

Hey all,

If you've been following me on Facebook, you'll have seen that my son and his lady are going to have a baby. And just this week, they discovered they are going to have a little girl!  So that means I'm going to be the granny to the sweetest little princess ever!!!  Woot!!!!

This is the way they told us... BEST. REVEAL. EVER.

As you can imagine, we are VERY excited. We have been waiting to find out the sex of the baby for a month now, and this was such a cute way to tell everyone.  I've got such a creative family.

Now, I'm all about getting stuff for them and the baby. I'm spending the day (after work, I promise) on Amazon and I've got a feeling afterwards Jonathon will threaten to cut off my credit card.  LOL 

But how can I help it? There is so many cute things for a baby girl. Like these...


Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric. ~Pam Brown


Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting. ~Author Unknown


Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies. ~Author Unknown


Grandmother — a wonderful mother with lots of practice. ~Author Unknown



Most grandmas have a touch of the scallywag. ~Helen Thomson


I plan on leading my grandbaby into a lot of trouble. LOL I've been waiting a loooong time to hold my grandchild in my arms. Being half way across the globe is REALLY hard, and I've got this sneaking suspicion we won't be on the road for too much longer. I can't bear being away from this new little treasure. I want to be in her life as she grows.

But until then, I plan on spoiling her completely. After all, isn't that a granny's prerogative?  As this awesome quote says...


Until Tuesday,


Hugs,
CJ England

1 comment:

Ray said...

The best thing about being a grandparent is that you can spoil the children and then send them home.

Congratulations to the expanding family.