Tuesday, November 15, 2016

On the Road Again - Queensland Bound

Hey all,

As you read this, we'll be on our way from Sydney to Brisbane.  

We're looking forward to it, since it's closer to the Great Barrier Reef and all the wonderful diving we're going to do.  We've been saving for it and hope we can do a live aboard with some friends.  Awesome.

It's the hardest part about living on tour--the constant moving--yet, we enjoy the new cities and cultures we get to visit.  Having to pack every few months is a small price to pay for all the cool places we get to see.

Anyway, after all the crazy election coverage and results, I thought today's blog should be lighter...with a bit of fun. So I found this and I'm just not sure what to think about it.  LOL From the Huffington Post...

MAN HOPES TO FINANCE HONEYMOON BY SELLING PRIZED CHEETO BALD EAGLE

Ridiculous, right?  But obviously not to him.  He found this "eagle" in a bag of spicy Cheetos and has saved it, apparently considering it an odd type of savings account. 

He's only asking a measly $5,000 dollars for this beauty. And knowing art patrons like I do, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets it.

Anyone who'd buy some of the art I've seen over the last few years would spring for a crispy piece of spicy art. *snort*  Find out more at 

By the way, due to moving cities, my Friday blog will be cancelled. I'll be back on the following Tuesday with all my fun and news.  :-)

Have a great rest of your week.

Hugs,
CJ England










Follow Your Dreams
http://www.cjengland.com/wanderingstar/badtothebone.htm

2 comments:

Ray said...

The Cheetos bald eagle is really a light take on the day. It is better than what was found in a bag sold several years ago in the Navy Commissary in Sigonella, Sicily. The bag was taken to the Preventive Medicine Unit on base where I saw it. There was a shop cleaning cloth that was left on the conveyor in the factory and got bagged like Cheetos. I wonder if it was organic Cheetos.

Phylis said...

I am still trying to see the eagle. It's just not there for me. lol Safe trip.